Disadvantages and Advantages of Huawei Mate 9
Huawei Mate 9 is a latest smartphone which beat all the ranking in 2017 among the budget price smartphone. Huewei has great reputation in the middle east and it has launched it best smartphone across. Huewei has some awesome features and specification at very low prices.
Huewei Mate 9 has 5.9″ inches 5.9inchs FHD display. The resolution of display is 1080 * 1920 Pixels with PPi of 373. The Procesor Powered by Hisilicon Kirin 960 (2.2GHz Octa-Core) Processor with Mali G71 MP8 and RAM is 4GB/ 6GB. Huawei using Dual camera technology in this smartphone which very strange at this price point. Mate 9 Rear camera is very powerful because Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/2.2, OIS, 2x zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser auto-focus, dual-LED flash and front camera is 8-megapixels, f/1.9 lens. Internal memory is 64GB with expandable memory of 256GB and OTG also support. 4000mAh battery life.
Extra Features :
- Finger Print Sensor
- Dual Camera Technology
- Premium Colours Available
Colours Availability in Huawei Mate 9
- Space Gray
- Moonlight Silver
- Champagne Gold
- Mocha Brown
- Ceramic White
- Obsidian Black
Huawei Mate 9 Advantages
- Amazing Design with Metal Back.
- 5.9Inchs Large display with High Resolution (1080 * 1920) Pixels.
- Perfect for that user, who love too use Multi-tasking because huawei offer you the Powerful Hi- silicon Kirin 960 (2.2GHz Octa-Core Processor) with 4GB / 6GB of RAM.
- Superb Camera because Huawei using Dual-Camera-Technology, Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/2.2, OIS, 2x zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser auto-focus,
- Front Camera is also Good : 8-Megapixels, f/1.9. Aperture value is very good because f/1.9 aperture help to capture bright selfie in Low light Condition dual-LED flash.
- Don’t Worry about Storage because it has 64GB of Internal Memory with expandable memory of 256GB.
- Best For Gaming : Using latest Mali-G71MP8 GPU.
- Latest Operating System Android 7.0 (Nougat).
- Battery Life is 4000mAh. Good battery backup 1 Day battery life with using Internet and Talk time is 1 and Half Day+.
- Faster Sense Finger Print Sensor.
- OTG also Support.
- Fast Charging Support (TYPE-C USB)
- Premium Colours Available in Mate 9.
Huawei Mate 9 Disadvantages
- Large 5.9inchs Display.
- Non-Removable battery Life.
- No LED flash OR Screen Flash on front camera.
- Hybrid Dual SIM.
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|Status||Available. Released 2016, December|
|BODY||Dimensions||156.9 x 78.9 x 7.9 mm (6.18 x 3.11 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||190 g (6.70 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.9 inches (~77.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~373 ppi pixel density)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|– EMUI 5.0|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 960|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) – single SIM
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM
|Internal||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||Dual 20 MP +12 MP, f/2.2, 27mm, OIS, 2x zoom, Leica optics, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, panorama, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, check quality|
|Secondary||8 MP, f/1.9, 26mm, 1080p|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
|Messaging||SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email|
|– Fast battery charging
– DivX/XviD/MP4/H.265/WMV player
– MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/Flac player
– Document editor
– Photo/video editor
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
|MISC||Colors||Space Gray, Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Mocha Brown, Ceramic White, Black, Obsidian Black|
|TESTS||Performance||Basemark OS II: 3280 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 2637
Basemark X: 36519
|Display||Contrast ratio: 1622 (nominal), 3.680 (sunlight)|
|Camera||Photo / Video|
|Loudspeaker||Voice 83dB / Noise 74dB / Ring 85dB|
|Audio quality||Noise -92.2dB / Crosstalk -93.3dB|
Endurance rating 82h