Disadvantages and Advantages of Lenovo K6
Lenovo K6 Note Overview:
After a great success of Lenovo K6 power, Now Lenovo ready for boast our sale with Lenovo K6 Note. It has an amazing design with great specification. Lenovo K6 Note has an awesome 5.5 inches FHD IPS LCD 2.5D glass premium looking display. The resolution of display is 1080 * 1920 pixels and PPi is 401. The rear camera is 16-megapixels, f/2.2 , PDAF with dual LED flash. Front camera is 8-megapixels , f/2.2. The Processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 430 (1.4GHz Octa-core) with Adreno 505. RAM is 3GB OR 4GB of RAM. Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 (marshmallow) and battery life is 4000 mAh. Internal memory is 32GB with expandable memory Slot of 256GB.
- FingerPrint Sensor
- Dolby Atmos audio enhancement
- Dark Grey
Lenovo K6 Note Advantages
- 5.5 Inchs display with Premium looking 2.5D glass and with high resolution display of 1080 x 1980 pixels.
- Metal Design and Unibody phone.
- Prefect for gaming users because Processor is powerfull 1.4GHz Octa-core (Qualcomm snapdragon 430) with Adreno 505 GPU.
- Easy to do multitasking with 3GB OR 4GB of RAM.
- Internal Storage is 32GB (Not Bad) + Expandable memory of 256GB, great thing is that OTG also support.
- 16-Megapixels, f/2.2, PDAF, FHD camera with powerfull Dual-LED Flash, (Very Good Camera Review : Good Quality pictures with 16MP rear camera) .
- 8-Megapixels, f/2.2 camera, Front camera is also very good (ALL CAMERA REVIEW IS ALL POSITIVE).
- Battery life is very good. Battery is 4000 mAh, In single charge spend 1Days with using internet. Battery backup of talking time is 2days.
- Fast Fingerprint Sensor : Performance of fingerprint is very good, Unlocking within 0.2 sec.
- High Quality (Dolby Atmos audio enhancement) sound.
- Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
Lenovo K6 Note Disadvantages
- Non-Removable Battery.
- No Protection with Gorilla glass and more other 3rd party protection glasses.
- No Fast Charging Support.
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|Status||Available. Released 2016, December|
|BODY||Dimensions||151 x 76 x 8.4 mm (5.94 x 2.99 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||169 g (5.96 oz)|
|SIM||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Internal||32 GB, 3/4 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||16 MP, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Video||1080p@30fps, check quality|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– Dolby Atmos audio enhancement
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM|
|– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
|Stand-by||Up to 600 h (2G) / Up to 600 h (3G)|
|Talk time||Up to 46 h (2G) / Up to 31 h (3G)|
|MISC||Colors||Silver, Gold, Dark Grey|
|TESTS||Performance||Basemark OS II: 967 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 288
Basemark X: 7480
|Display||Contrast ratio: 65125 (nominal), 2.544 (sunlight)|
|Camera||Photo / Video|
|Loudspeaker||Voice 63dB / Noise 69dB / Ring 71dB|
|Audio quality||Noise-92.7dB / Crosstalk -86.8dB|
Endurance rating 91h