Disadvantages and Advantages of Oppo A57
After a great success of Oppo A37, Now company ready to launch one more awesome smartphone : Oppo A57. This Device has an amazing 5.2 inch display and protection with Gorilla Glass 3. The Resolution of display is 720 x 1280 pixels with PPI of 282. The Rear camera of A57 is 13-megapixels, F/2.2, PDAF + LED flash and Great thing is that oppo offers 16-megapixels of front camera , f/2.0, 1.12µm pixel size. The Processor powered by Qualcomm snapdragon 435 1.4 GHz Octa-core with Adreno 505 GPU with 3GB of RAM. Its runs on latest operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow and battery life is 2900 mAh. Internal Memory of A57 is 32GB with expandable memory slot of 256 GB.
Addition Features :
- Finger Print Sensor.
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) + Color OS 3.0 OS.
Oppo A57 Advantages
- 5.2 inchs display + Protection of Gorilla Glass 3, Good resolution display (720 * 1080) pixels.
- Oppo Offer (High Performance Processor in Misd-Segment Price range), 1.4 GHz Octa-core (Qualcomm snapdragon 435) with Adreno 505 GPU.
- Good Performance of Finger Print Sensor, Sense the Fingerprint very Fast
- Easily do Multitasking with 3 GB of RAM
- Camera Review : Rear Camera is 13-megapixels with aperture of f/2.2 + PDAF (Phase detection Auto focus camera) with powerful LED flash.
- Front Camera Review : Oppo always focus on front camera, This time oppo again offer 16-megapixels with aperture of f/2.0 + 1.4 micron pixel + Beautify 4.0). Beautify 4.0 help to capture amazing photo effect like DSLR photo effect.
- Its Runs on latest Operating System Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up-gradable in Android 7.0 (NOUGAT).
- Battery life is 2900 mAh. Battery life of A 57 is 9-11 hours with using internet and battery life of talk time is 1 day+
Oppo A57 Disadvantages
- First con of OPPO A 57 : NO LED flash on front camera.
- NON-Removable battery.
- According to Display Resolution : 2900 mAh is not Sufficient for users.
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE|
|Status||Available. Released 2016, December|
|BODY||Dimensions||149.1 x 72.9 x 7.7 mm (5.87 x 2.87 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||147 g (5.19 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches (~68.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~282 ppi pixel density)|
|– Color OS 3.0|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|MEMORY||Card slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Internal||32 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Secondary||16 MP, f/2.0, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|USB||microUSB v2.0, USB Host|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email|
|– MP4/H.264/FLAC player
– MP3/eAAC+/WAV player
– Document viewer
– Photo viewer/editor
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery|
|MISC||Colors||Gold, Rose Gold|