Disadvantages and Advantages of LeEco Cool1
LeEco Cool1 dual : Review
LeEco has come up with a amazing Smartphone after a huge success of LeEco LeTv 2 in the market. It launches super awesome device with an amazing 5.5inchs FHD IPS LCD display. LeEco Cool1 dual has a powerful Processor powered by Octa-core (Qualcomm snapdragon 652) + 3GB OR 4GB of RAM. The resolution of this device is such amazing which is 1080 * 1980 and PPI is 401.
LeEco Cool1 dual has a extraordinary camera optical. rear camera of Cool1 is 13-Megapixels, f/2.0 Lens + Powerfull Dual-LED flash for low lightening and Front camera is 8-Megapixels ,f/2.2 for great selfies. 13-Megapixels, f/2.0 Lens + Powerfull Dual-LED flash for low lightening and Front camera is 8-Megapixels ,f/2.2 for great selfies.
Addition Features :
- Fast back side Fingerprint sensor with Gestures features.
- Volte Support
- Amazing Unibody Metal body and design.
- Fast Charging Support (TYPE-C USB).
It is available only on E- Commerce website such as Flipkart, Amazon etc. LeEco has huge demand in the market as it has provided extraordinary features in a low budget. And day by day LeEco come up with its new and innovative smartphone so it become a legit smartphone brand in Indian market.
LeEco Cool1 Advantages (Pros)
- Cool 1 has very good display resolution 1080*1980 with amazing metal body design.
- Metal Design and Uni-body phone
- Prefect for that User who love to use too many application because its has powerful Octa-core Processor with Qualcomm snapdragon 652 chipset.
- Easy to do multitasking and do too many multi operations with 3 GB / 4 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory is 32GB with OTG support .
- LeCCO Camera Review is Awesome, Amazing Picture capture with 13-Megapixels, f/2.0 camera with Dual LED Flash, Lens Quality is very good Good Picture Quality in Low Light condition.
- 8-Megapixels Front, (Peoples Love the Camera Quality of Cool 1).
- Battery life is very good. Battery is 4060 mAh, In single charge spend 1 Days with using internet. Battery backup of talking time is 1.5+day.
- Fast Fingerprint Sensor
- Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
- Fast Charging Support (TYPE-C USB), Full Charged your smartphone with 50-60 minutes.
LeEco Cool1 Disadvantages (Cons & Issues and Problems)
- Big Disadvantages is that,Its doesn’t have no expandable memory.
- No Screen OR LED flash on Front Camera
- Non-Removable battery, Its hard for customers to replace the battery
Full Specs & Features
|NETWORK||Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE|
|Status||Available. Released 2016, August|
|BODY||Dimensions||152 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm (5.98 x 2.94 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||167 g (5.89 oz)|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|DISPLAY||Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~73.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)|
|– EUI 5.6|
|PLATFORM||OS||Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A72)|
|Internal||32 GB, 3/4 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|CAMERA||Primary||Dual 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash|
|Features||Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps|
|Secondary||8 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, 1080p|
|SOUND||Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|COMMS||WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|FEATURES||Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email|
|– Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min (Quick Charge 2.0)
– Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Document viewer
– Photo/video editor
|BATTERY||Non-removable Li-Ion 4060 mAh battery|
|MISC||Colors||Gold, Silver, Rose Gold|