Disadvantages and Advantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Xiaomi has launched a great smartphone which come with 5.5″ inches Fully HD display having diamond cutting on the edges which looks awesome. Redmi Note 4 has Full metallic body and it is light in weight to carry around. The operating system of the device is Android
Marshmallow version 6.0 NOUGAT and on top of that it has been stuffed with a very clean user interface of MIUI 8. Redmi Note 4 has 64 GB of internal memory which can further expanded up to 128 GB with the help of a MicroSD card. The resolution of display is 1080 pixels FHD and ppi is 401. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64-bit with super fast 2GB OR 3GB RAM. Well there are some Pros and Cons of Redmi Note 4, read below.
Advantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Redmi 4 has very good resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (PPI is 441) and touch is super sensitive.
- Metal Design and Uni body phone with diamond cutting edges.
- Prefect for gaming with powerful 10-Core Deca-core processor with MediaTek helio x25 chipset.
- Easy to do multitasking and too many multi operations with 2GB OR 3GB of RAM and internal Storage is 32GB,64GB (Not Bad) + Expandable memory of 128GB.
- 13-Megapixels FHD camera with LED Flash, People Review : Xiaomi mi Note3 camera is not too good But Xiaomi developers has finished those drawbacks in Redmi 4.
- 5-Megapixels, F/2.o Front camera.
- Battery life is very good. Battery is 4100 mAh, In single charge spend 1.5 Days with using internet. Battery backup of talking time is 2 days.
- Fast Fingerprint Sensor.
- Latest Technology Network Support VOLTE (Voice Over LTE).
- Under RS 13000 and $240 is best specification smartphone.
- Infrared port – Yes
- Radio – FM radio
- Its also Support OTG.
Disadvantages Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Non – Removable Battery.
- Hybrid Dual SIM : If you are single SIM user this device perfect for you but If you are Dual SIM user, then you have no option to insert MicroSD card.
- Low Voice Quality: There is large group of Redmi note 4 user complaint about low quality voice during call.
Redmi Note 4 Specifications:
- – 2GHz Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core Processor
- – 2GB RAM With 32GB ROM
- – 5.5 Inch FHD IPS Touchscreen Display
- – Hybrid SIM
- – 13MP Camera With Dual Tone LED Flash
- – 5MP Front Camera
- – 4G VoLTE
- – WiFi
- – FingerPrint
- – Bluetooth 4.2
- – 4100 MAh Battery